“Our spiritual heart – our hridayam – is the place within us through which the Divine Light and Infinite Love of God flows. It is the aspect of our being that loves infinitely, eternally, unconditionally and without limit…the spiritual heart is eternally with us and within us, intimately woven into the very fabric of our soul. In fact, we could say that our spiritual heart is our soul. It is love.”
When Prayers Aren’t Answered” – John E. Welshons
When you let go you will be fully one with God, yet life is filled with opportunities to get distracted from the inner compass awareness of one’s spiritual heart. Each day presents challenges that can off-set the track, throwing us into ego awareness instead. We subconsciously hear our inner dialogue voicing, “This isn’t fair, they are so mean, unconscious or narcissistic, etc.” Yet, no matter how awful one’s life can become, the inner love zone always hums and it can be the worst of times that finally causes the “Letting go and letting God,” releasing us into the freedom of tuning into our own cellular knowledge resources.
It feels like this liberation into the spiritual heart is where the highest level of personal integrity exists. Getting there and staying rooted in the place of deep knowing, deep relatedness is the ultimate goal of transcendent living. “Pain pushes until inspiration pulls,” and when inspiration pulls the dips in life’s path become shallower and less frequent, and there is no turning back. Whew, this has been a long time in coming.
How to sustain the inspiration zone experience?
- Track the sense of being in those luscious connected moments and record permanently in your meditation altar the quality of the experience and the circumstances present.
- Tap into the silky warm memory of opening into the truth of yourself as visited by angelic guides, messengers of source energy.
- Release into possibility from trusting your own proven ground.
- Recreate the experience while visioning your full range of flourishing at optimum.
- Always remember to be responsible for your perception, which directly correlates to quality of life.
- Keep cleaning house so that your intuitive instincts have a place to play.
- Humbly approach prayer with pregnant emptiness and allow every moment to hold a realized dream.
- End each day with a program for dreaming.
- Wake each morning wrapped in the arms of God, welcoming the highest manifestation of your life purpose.
“Aren’t you just thrilled that there are billions of beings of intelligence within you? Cells that each know what’s best for them? And as they find what’s best for them, it is ultimately what’s best for you–unless you’re focused upon something unwanted and using that as your excuse to block the flow. They are asking, Non-Physical is answering. Are you in the way or are you letting it flow? That’s what this “Letting go and letting God” is all about. It’s about relaxing and no longer hindering the communication between the individual askers. Every particle gets to individually decide. And as every particle asks, it is answered–and the Whole continues to thrive.” – Abraham
Stay tuned for next experiential article from “In the love zone.”