Your business strategies and systems need to be setup to handle these economic navigational challenges. And the team to help you steer the course in the right direction is Arcturus Advisors.
Arcturus Advisors is a small company that depends on their client’s success. They are your one-stop-shop with access to skills and expertise across all areas in which they consult. There is never a need for their clients to search for alternative resources. They bring their best team to ensure your business succeeds. And YOU can depend on it!
Arcturus Advisors is not a typical implementation company. Their consultants are advisors and business experts that will work with your company to implement an effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Instead of implementing a system, training your team, and then walking away, they’ve been implementing these types of systems for years and know what a big step this is for you and your team to be successful.
No matter how large or small your operation is, Arcturus will help:
Your business achieve an understanding of how it really works. Your company will evolve and do business in ways that makes sense to you and your vendors.
Your business achieve its strategic goals and objectives. Through improved systems and a more unifying culture, Arcturus will make sure everything is in place for your staff to be successful in achieving 100 percent of their annual goals and objectives.
Your team will be focused and aligned on the tasks ahead. Arcturus will ensure that your team is all on the same page and pulling in the same direction with company dashboards that will provide up to the minute information so as to make the best decisions possible going forward.
Arcturus works with business owners and managers who believe their businesses are primed for success. They work with private corporations, family run businesses, and enterprising non-profits. Their focus is on the whole organization, not just implementing an accounting package. Arcturus’ vendor based systems are enterprise wide and the results are amazingly successful.
- Your business will meet or beat its financial strategic goals.
- Your company IT applications ;accounting, inventory, project management, a web-store, data systems, will all be operating as one. No more individual departments with their own solutions.
- Your IT department’s budget will be manageable and growing year in and year out for the right strategic reasons you can justify.
- If your company needs a new strategy and execution to turn things around where every member of the management team will be on board to ensure it’s successful, Arcturus will help.
- Your company will be one big team working together. Arcturus knows how important it is for everyone in your company to operate as one to be successful and will make sure that happens.
Your SaaS Focused ERP & CRM Consultants
Arcturus Advisors has a simple mission – to get their clients running their businesses at peak performance with the best software available on-demand, via the internet. This is called ‘Cloud’ computing or Software as a Service (SaaS).
As businesses grow, companies need to move away from using basic single use applications and progress to end to end integrated systems. These are costly, unless you choose SaaS options.
Arcturus’ focus on NetSuite allows them to assist you in the areas that you require and at a price that makes sense for your budget. They work in three main areas:
- Selection Advice/Implementation
- Post Project Admin and Learning
- Benefits Realization – “Get More from What You Have”
NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning
A true enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite, such as NetSuite, offers a comprehensive business suite with everything you need in one powerful solution. With an ERP, you can manage financials, order fulfillment, purchasing, inventory, time and billing, payroll, employee self-service, Web presence, and more. In NetSuite, the Accounting ERP and the customer relationship management (CRM) software system components are tightly integrated, giving you access to real-time business intelligence to make better decisions. The big plus is that you can automate business processes across the company.
What this means is your entire business can run in real time. Employees can move faster and smarter. Customers are served better. Orders can be filled and tracked more quickly and easily, with inventory levels updated in real time. And with full visibility into inventory by sales reps for order promising and by planners for purchasing, companies can lower inventory levels, analyze inventory costs and collaborate with vendors more effectively
Selection Advice / Implementation
Arcturus consulting services provides a unique personalized approach to your NetSuite Implementation. Their philosophy embraces your business objectives, goals, and requirements by limiting consulting engagements to provide the personal approach required to ensure a quick return on your NetSuite investment. Their goal is to partner with you so that your time and resources are devoted to running your business not your system implementation.
Administration and Learning
NetSuite Administration and Learning Services are a “must have” immediately following launch and continuing through the Stabilization Phase (6 to 8 months after deployment). During those early months of operation your organization is at its greatest risk. Your staff may be trained on NetSuite but that training has yet to be applied to real life events and emergencies. Additionally, your implementation needs to be stabilized and tuned as users discover problems and request changes. Having a trusted partner contractually obligated to respond to your requests for administrative services just makes good sense.
NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) allows you to run your entire professional services business with the only on-demand software suite that integrates every step of the services project lifecycle—from marketing and sales to project management, services delivery, billing, revenue management and driving repeat business. You can sell more to new and existing clients, manage your projects for high levels of service at lower cost, and manage your entire business for greater profitability.
NetSuite SRP is the first and only on-demand business management software suite for the overall management of a professional services business specifically designed for the demanding and global needs of an enterprise-class services organizations.
The benefits of NetSuite SRP include:
– Lower TCO — Reduced total cost of ownership results from deploying a software as a service suite for all core aspects of a project-based business, due to eliminated hardware, maintenance and IT personnel costs.
– Real-Time Visibility — data about customers with booked projects flows dynamically from sales to the services department; data about invoices and expenses resulting from service delivery that flows from services to the finance and sales departments.
– Flexible and Customizable Business Processes — Redundant data entry is eliminated with the seamless integration between systems, saving valuable time and increasing productivity in a tailored end-to-end management system.
– Metrics-Driven Management — Services organizations can manage their businesses by key metrics and be empowered to make timely, fact-based corrections with dashboard accuracy.
– Global Support and Enterprise Scalability — enterprise scalability without the worry or cost of continuous uptime monitoring, system backups and performance tuning.
Multi Channel Retail Management Solutions
The NetSuite Multi-Channel Retail Management Suite is the first and only on-demand software suite to integrate every step of your multi-channel retail business, from ecommerce and order management to marketing, inventory and financials. Manage both brick-and-mortar stores and online stores with a single application, seamlessly connecting all channels for unprecedented visibility into your business. You’ll streamline operations, manage your inventory better, and improve customers’ experience no matter what channel they purchase from.
With the NetSuite Multi-Channel Retail Management Suite, you’ll be able to:
– Manage Multiple Channels and Multiple Locations — Track inventory, orders and customers across multiple online and brick-and-mortar channels. Create a Web site, publish eBay listings, and integrate all of the information with your retail outlets. Manage all of your stores with a unified inventory- and order-management system that gives you visibility across all your locations in real time.
– Get Closer to Your Customers — Get a 360-degree view of each customer so that you can make them feel special. See their purchase history, shipping addresses and communications with your company, whether they interacted with an online store or an offline one.
– Integrate Your Web Site with Your Business — Deliver an intuitive experience to your customers. Build a high-impact Web site from the ground up with simple-to-use tools, or simply integrate your existing site. Also provide a full-featured Web store that integrates directly into your business, allowing you to import orders, reduce inventory, and create customer records.
– See a Unified Real-Time View of Your Business — order data flows from all of your retail locations — including your Web store — to your warehouse and procurement departments; invoices and expenses data flows to the finance department; and customer data flows to the marketing department. This gives the appropriate people in your organization real-time visibility into sales, inventory and customers across all channels.
– Manage by Metrics — Retail companies can manage their businesses by key metrics and make timely, fact-based corrections in real time with dashboard analytics ranging from inventory and sales reports to expenses and marketing campaigns.
– Manage Campaigns and Promotions — extensive marketing campaigns and promotional capabilities to help you find new customers, encourage repeat business, and increase average sale size. You will see revenues, costs and return on investment (ROI) for all campaigns in real time.
It’s time to get your business navigation in tune for success. Call on Arcturus Advisors to find out how and to get started.
1650-302 Margaret Street
Jacksonville, Fl 32204
email: [email protected]
Frank Eaton is CEO of Frank B2B Communications, a business-to-business marketing and consulting company in Jacksonville, Fl. www.frankb2b.com