Metro Market Atlanta is fun and provides families with a whole new way to shop. Fashioned like an international European market, it’s a unique and new marketplace in Atlanta. With a French-style café, tasty food and live entertainment, Metro Market Atlanta in the old Buckhead Design Building is something you should definitely check out.
- Artist Market
- Farmers Market
- Baked Goods
- Baby/Children’s Items
- Handmade Gift Cards
- Handbags/Women’s Accessories
- Gardening Accessories
- Organic products
- Children’s Activities and Classes
Metro Market Atlanta features local artists and has the distinct feel of a European indoor street fair. There’s an open art class studio for adults and children. Other kid activities include theatrical storytelling, art expression and cake decorating classes. There are also teen yoga, music and dances classes. Click here for a complete schedule and prices.
Keli Hazel is just one of the vendors at Metro Market Atlanta. “This is a great market that families can enjoy. There is something for everyone,” she recently said. To give back the community, Keli is donating a portion of all her sales during Metro Market to Haven House, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women. Her Portable Jewelry Cases will be showcased at Atlanta Metro Market all this weekend.
The 411 on Atlanta Metro Market:
- What: A unique European-style market in Atlanta
- When: Weekends in May: Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Hours: Friday: 12 noon-6:00 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Sunday: 12 noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Where: The old Buckhead Design Building at 2133 Piedmont Road; Atlanta, GA. 30324.
- Cost: $2 admission or FREE with the donation of canned pet food or a toy. Kids are free. Indoor venue, no pets. For more information, call (404) 372-1390.
Recent articles you might find of interest:
- Events in Atlanta for Memorial Day 2010
- Old Navy $1 Flip Flop Sale: 2010 date and details
- Deal of the week: $3 tickets to the World of Coca-Cola
- Enjoy free bowling all summer at AMF and Brunswick Zone centers in Atlanta
- Summer camp and youth workshops: FREE at Atlanta Apple stores!
To receive future articles by Jackie Kass, scroll to the top of this article, and click on SUBSCRIBE. Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone else. Do you have a story idea? I’d love to hear from you! E-mail your ideas to me at [email protected]
Do you like TV? Then, please check out my National TV page on Examiner to stay in the know. I’m also the 19 Kids & Counting National Examiner, so if you’re a fan of the Duggar family, please check it out.