The Monday, May 24, 2010 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in City Council Chambers City Hall, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
The Pre-meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in the 10th Floor Conference Room, located in the Willie C. Hill City Hall Annex, 682 Cherry Street, beginning at 12:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss any administrative business and to obtain information from staff regarding scheduled agenda items.
Approval of Monday, May 10, 2010 meeting minutes.
ITEMS DEFERRED FROM MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010 MEETING:
A. 6933 ZEBULON ROAD: In violation of Section 4.11  (a) (i), (iii) and Section 4.11  (b) of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution (swimming pool not enclosed by a fence), A-Agricultural District. Richard Paganelli.
ITEMS DEFERRED FROM PRIOR MEETINGS:
1. 3620 GREENBRIAR ROAD: In violation of Section 27.05 of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution (timber harvest without a Zoning Compliance), R-1A District. Daisy Richards.
2. 3576 PIO NONO AVENUE: Conditional use to allow a pharmacy with drive-thru, C-4 District. Beverly Espy/U-Save-It Pharmacy, Applicant.
3. 4652 AYERS ROAD: Conditional use to allow an athletic field for an existing school, R-1A District. Covenant Academy/Hulsey, McCormick & Wallace,
Inc., Applicant. RATIFICATION
4. 5950 ZEBULON ROAD: Conditional use to allow expansion of a fuel center with variance in parking requirements and variance in canopy signage
requirements, PDE District. The Kroger Company/Ali Daughtry/Robertson LOIA, Applicant. RATIFICATION
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS:
5. 384 HINES TERRACE: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow exterior modifications, HR-1 District. Tony Butler, Applicant. RATIFICATION
6. 983 COLE STREET: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow exterior modifications and design approval of a building addition, HR-3 District.Vic White, DEF BY DRB
7. 1193 FORSYTH STREET: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow demolition of a structure, HC District. Millie Morgan, Applicant. RATIFICATION
8.895 GREEN OAK TERRACE: Variance in lot width requirements to allow platting of two (2) parcels, R-1AA District. Michael Heath, Applicant.
9.6261 PEAKE ROAD: Variance in sign area and sign height requirements to allow a monument sign, PDR District. Richard Cazort/Chris Sheridan & Company, Applicant.
ITEMS FOR COMMISSION RATIFICATION:
10.4394 PLAUDIT ROAD: Conditional use to allow a manufactured home, A-Agricultural District (10-0615). Lori D. Kiehn, Applicant. RATIFICATION