Get your feet ready for those sexy, summer sandals in just one hour!
Here’s what you will need:
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls or pads
- Toe nail clippers
- Nail file
- Avon Foot Works Restorative Milky Foot Soak
- Bathtub or foot spa with very warm water
- Avon Foot Works Watermelon Exfoliating Foot Scrub
- Pumice stone
- Cuticle pusher
- Cuticle trimmer (optional)
- OPI Summer Flutter Nail Polish
- OPI Top Coat
- Avon Foot Works Watermelon Foot Lotion
- Cotton socks
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (optional)
- Start by removing the nail polish from your toe nails with nail polish remover and cotton balls.
- Trim toe nails straight across and file them so they are not rough on the edges or corners.
- Fill a foot spa or your bathtub up to your ankles with very warm water and Avon Foot Works Restorative Milky Foot Soak.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes to soften skin. (Tip: Read a book or shave your legs while you are waiting.)
- After soaking, apply a small amount of Avon Foot Works Watermelon Exfoliating Foot Scrub to your pumice stone. Scrub bottoms of feet, paying special attention to areas prone to roughness like your heels, sides of feet, and your big toes. (Tip: Continue soaking one foot while working on the other.)
- Use a cuticle pusher and gently push cuticles back. If you have a lot of excess cuticle after pushing them back, you can use a cuticle trimmer to remove the excess. Use caution while doing this, as removing to much of the cuticle can cause soreness and bleeding.
- Rinse feet with cool water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply two coats of OPI Summer Flutter Collection Nail Polish and one coat of OPI Top Coat. Allow to dry thoroughly in between coats.
- Liberally apply Avon Foot Works Watermelon Cooling Foot Lotion to your entire foot and put on a pair of soft, cotton socks. Wear the socks until you are ready to wear your favorite summer shoes. (Tip: If you are doing your pedicure before bed, add a small amount of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to your foot lotion.)
Great Job ladies! Now you have sexy, sandal-ready feet just in time for summer. Repeat once per week.
If you enjoy this article, you can receive email alerts when new articles are published, by clicking on the Subscribe button at the top of the page.
For more info on Avon Foot Works Watermelon Foot Scrub & Lotion visit: http://www.avon.com/1/3/avon-foot-works-watermelon
For more info on Avon Foot Works Restorative Milky Foot Soak visit: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?newdept=&s=frooglesearch&c=google&otc=FootWorksRestorativeMilkyFootSoakwithEpsomSalt&bnd=&pf_id=38502&level1_id=300&level2_id=303&pdept_id=338&ym_mid=&ym_rid=
For more info on the OPI Summer Flutter Collection of Nail Polishes & OPI Top Coat visit: http://www.opi.com/