The “Hell’s Kitchen” season seven men showed head chef Gordon Ramsay they have the stuff to cook him breakfast by winning an egg dish challenge on episode two. The red team and the blue team were split in to teams of two and asked to cook four egg dishes – poached, soft boiled, sunny side up, and scrambled.
Find out which chef walked out of the kitchen during the second ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ 7 dinner service
The blue team’s reward was a helicopter ride over Los Angeles and lunch with Ramsay. The red team’s punishment was prepping the tuna – from whole fish to filet – for dinner service that night.
Nilka and Maria
- Nilka and Maria earned four points for their perfect versions of each requested egg dish.
Salvatore and Michael
- Ramsay loved Michael’s poached egg and sunny side up egg, but he was disgusted by Salvatore’s soft-boiled egg and scrambled eggs. Salvatore definitely didn’t deserve a point for his soft-boiled egg, but he might have earned one for his scrambled eggs if Scott hadn’t butt in to his business during preparation. Salvatore knew his eggs were done, but Scott forced him to put it back in to the pan for another minute.
- Ramsay was not happy with Siobhan because she did not follow his instructions. He told her to cook all four egg dishes by herself because the red team did not have enough people for four teams of two. The minute the red team stepped in the kitchen, Autumn was trying to help Siobhan complete her dishes. That would have gone unnoticed, but Ramsay asked Siobhan how long she had cooked one of her egg dishes, and Siobhan couldn’t answer because she hadn’t cooked it. Immediately, Siobhan broke down in to tears, claiming Autumn had pressured her in to letting her (Autumn) cook some of the dishes.
‘Bachelorette’ 6 bachelor Craig McKinnon offended by weatherman Jonathan Novack’s actions on episode two
Ed and Jay
- Ramsay was very happy with three out of Ed and Jay’s four dishes. He wasn’t very impressed with Jay’s bouncy scrambled eggs.
Autumn and Fran
- Autumn earned a point for her soft-boiled egg, but Ramsay hated Fran’s sunny side up egg and scrambled eggs.
Scott and Andrew
- Ramsay loved everything he tried.
Jaime and Holli
- Ramsay thought Jaime’s scrambled eggs were the best eggs he tried that morning.
Jason and Benjamin
- Benjamin’s soft-boiled egg was the last dish tried, and it won the challenge for the men.
For more “Hell’s Kitchen” recaps, news, and interviews, follow Amanda on Twitter and click “Subscribe” at the top of this page