Here’s a look at random, amusing tweets about Brooklyn this Friday, June 18 on Twitter.
emilieautumn: In Brooklyn, Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro” playing in a shop, and I haven’t been this close to blowing my god damned brains out in ages.
ViLLMULAA: I just might be sippin on some coconut ciroc today , that absolute brooklyn is the wavee too tho
erickuo: guy in la dodgers hat having serious trouble parallel parking in brooklyn, funny
Vanoue3: Well I am lost… I went to Brooklyn and it was Manhattan!
leoniexo: i went to coney island yesterday & got swindled into going on the cyclone, my 2nd near death experience in brooklyn
MaddyMorebucks: Smfh..worst mornin in Brooklyn ever!!!! The [expletive] I do for my MOtHER!
Rich_NdoubleS: Hear Brooklyn When I Speak, I’m Brooklyn To The Teeth And The Bones…
CookieParadise: And that is so wackRT @SaVG_City: In a few years the only team jersey will have is the new jersey devils smh the Nets are going to #BROOKLYN
aloudonline: I know there’s no sleep till Brooklyn, but we just woke up in Brooklyn. Now what? -Henry
allytales: watching #Rocky at the gym wondering why these people in Philly tawk like there from Brooklyn or Lawng Island??
ImSoSiNcErE83: The only thing that is keeping my sanity w/the lakers winning is Ron Artest is from QB n Lamar Odom is from brooklyn
Follow “BKHEADLINES” on Twitter for the latest Brooklyn news or automatically get the Brooklyn Headlines Examiner’s articles via e-mail using the Subscribe button above.
- Public pianos coming to Brooklyn as part of art project (photos)
- Cops probe rapper Fabolous’ link to murder of fellow Brooklyn rapper
- Soccer 411: spots where Brooklyn fans can get their World Cup fix (photos & video)
- Itchy palm turns Brooklyn grandma into Mega Millions winner
- Brooklyn boxer Yuri Foreman to face Miguel Cotto at Yankee Stadium (slideshow & video)
- Vice President Joe Biden announces $508M makeover for Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn woman wants to find subway hero who saved her life
- New Luna Park officially opens for business at Brooklyn’s Coney Island