Finding cheap Fathers Day gifts for a dad or grandpa is not as hard as it looks. Sure you want to get the best Fathers Day present money can buy, but sometimes it doesn’t work that way. Fear not, it is possible to find great Fathers Day gifts for the budget minded.
If you are in search of a unique Fathers Day present, stop for a minute and really consider who you are really buying for. Sometimes just personalizing something makes the Fathers Day gift special and worth more than a thousand words.
Here are 10 cool, yet cheap Fathers Day gift ideas for Dads and Grandpas this Father’s Day for under $10.
1. Mustache Trimming Kit – Amazon’s got one from Wahl for $8.55. What good Dad doesn’t or hasn’t had a mustache at one time or another. Heck, I know a few mom’s who would like this gift, even if it is a Fathers Day gift.
2. Golf Balls and a six pack of beer OR this used…8 iron. Buy some balls on Ebay, grab the beer at the corner store, and call your brother for the tee time. Dad’s deserve a great Fathers Day present.
3. A small pail of tools from a thrift store. One of the many amazing thrift stores in the west where I live is a thrift store called, Out of the Closet. Out of the Closet always has unique, yet interesting items from pasta rollers to an electric organ for $85. They have a wall of brick-a-brack that usually has anything from printer chords to tools. Sift through, and you can find some old, new and never-seen before tools perfect for the garage. Out of the Closet is a fantastic place to find a lot of different and unique Fathers Day gifts; proceeds from all in-kind and income donations will return to AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s programs and services and benefit people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide. Contact them to donate, or anyone can make an online contribution here. Residents near any Out of the Closet Thrift Store in California and Florida can request a Large Item Donation Pick Up by calling (877) 2-PICK-IT-UP or by filling out the Large Item Donation Pick Up form here.
4. Vintage Book. For World War II buffs, try Operation Killer Mouse by Roger A. Ready or 501 Excuses for a Bad Golf Shot..
5. Picture frame (great for a new Grandpa)or better yet, a photo album with family pictures to always remind dad this Fathers Day of times that went by way too fast.
6. One-up an ugly tie with a Twirl a Tie Rack.Organizer; this way dad has one place, and one place only to put all of his terrible ties.
7. A cool Apron is a good present for dad or grandpa for when they get down on the grill…although this Fathers Day, hopefully your Dad or Grandpa isn’t doing the cooking.
8. Classic Oldies Cd. Coltrane is a good present for dads of any and all ages.
9. A Giant Remote Control, trust me, he won’t be about to say he lost the remote control; either that or your dad will constantly ask you over and over if you know where the remote is, laughing every time you roll your eyes.
10. Give dad the gift of something you’ve made yourself. From Limoncello, to truffles, to homemade marmalade; dad’s love to eat.