Angelina Jolie News!
Brangelina twins Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt have Down Syndrome and the family is suffering heartbreak over it shouts the latest headline on celebriity gossip magazine National Enquirer.
SHOCKING CLAIM ABOUT CELEBRITY KIDS: ANGELINA AND BRAD PARENTING SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s twins are special needs kids is being declared as if the rumor is verified and true by the magazine cover on grocery store stands in the U.S. — and it is presented with a very negative spin about parenting Special Needs children.
Read more here to find out the celebrity health rumor source and what the celebrity couple denies or confirms about the report.
NATIONAL ENQUIRER SAYS ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT’S TWINS HAVE DOWNS SYNDROME
Down Syndrome children are lovely human beings but require lifelong care.
Signs of Down Syndrome include but are not limited to the following genetic features:
- rounded face
- flattened facial features
- upward slanted eyes
- often, a wide flat somewhat protruding tongue
Children born with Downs Syndrome have no medical remedy for their condition. They will require lifelong tender loving care.
As these children are very loving, but face developmental delays, trouble with speech, are at a higher risk of contracting infections, and tend to have congenital heart defect symptoms, parents have real reasons to be concerned.
It is based on the mean spirited nature of people who write comments in tabloid gossip column sections that the National Enquirer derived their headline for the May 10, 2010 edition of their print edition news paper.
“Brad and Angelina: Twins Health Shocker! Tragic Down Syndrome reports surrounding Vivienne and Knox”
CELEBRITY KIDS SHOCKER: NATIONAL ENQUIRER SOURCE FOR DOWNS SYNDROME HEADLINE REVEALED
The source the tabloid claims to have sparked an online controversy about Brad and Angie is not anyone disclosing information from inside the Brangelina family. It is not anyone who worked for the celebrity couple or knows the family personally. It did not come from anyone who has ever met the children or worked with Brad or Angelina professionally.
The source of the report for their huge headline and article titled “Brad & Angie New Family Heartbreak” is none other than an anonymous comment about a picture of the twins posted on the website www.pinkisthenewblog.com meant as an insult to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — and a same type of comment left on www.justjared.com saying that something looks ugly and wrong about their youngest kids.
Word from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt through their respective press camps confirming or denying the tabloid report has not been released yet.
However, it’s expected the claims will be addressed if the answers do not become immediately obvious with the healthy growth and development of the kids.
We see babies who don’t know how to smile for the camera or response to cat calls made by the Paparazzi and photogs, but people who dislike Angelina Jolie say there is something wrong with Brad Pitt and Angelina’s kids and he should go back to Jennifer Aniston.
- Do you think it is right for a tabloid news paper to attack celebrity children with ugly allegations of birth defects and make such nasty claims about their physical appearance?
- Do you agree or disagree that the celebrity kids have a right to be loved by the public and grow up knowing they are beautiful and perfect both because and in spite of the fact they are celebrity kids?
- What is your opinion about the medical report the National Enquirer made it appear like they shared?
- Let us know if you are the parent or sibling of a child with Down Syndrome and have something to say about their claim.
- As always, links to more www news reports about this topic and photo evidence from fansites are both requested and welcome.
What do YOU think — was the National Enquirer right or wrong to run such a claim on their magazine cover? Did you see the headline while standing in the grocery aisle and believe that it was true? Do Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s twins really have Down Syndrome? Sound off in the comments section below.
Breaking News About Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie Movies: Hottest Angelina Jolie movie kiss scenes (VIDEO + VOTE)
- Angelina Jolie News: Wycelf Jean helping Angelina Jolie style black daughter Zahara’s hair
- Snookie from the Jersey Shore must think she’s Angelina Jolie — doing her own fight scenes?
- Brangelina History: Who did Brad Pitt date before Angelina Jolie and his marriage to Jen Aniston?
- Angelina Jolie News: SALT director says Jolie has no fear, loves doing her own stunts
- Angelina Jolie News: Kristen Stewart from Twilight Saga New Moon may replace Angie in Wanted 2
- Celebrity Fashion: Angelina Jolie wears sensible shoes when she travels, Kim Kardashian does not
- Celebrity Kids: Angelina Jolie daughter Shiloh a Tomboy for sure – NEW PHOTO of Pax and Shi confirms
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s mother Jane spotted together holding twin toddlers Knox and Vivienne
- Celebrity kids video! Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Brangelina children enjoying life in Italy