Dinner and a movie has been done to death. Be different!
Check this out…
1. Invite her out to the aquarium, coffee on the beach, a short hike for a picnic, a ride in a go kart, a boat ride through the Naples or Venice, CA canals, a TV show studio taping, a salsa class or a walk on the Queen Mary. This is going to help you stand out from the crowd and ensure that YOU have fun doing what YOU want to do anyway….not to mention, it is easy on your wallet.
2. Ask more than one woman out at a time: Stagger three dates throughout the afternoon to evening….nothing fancy…keep it simple. Don’t go all out and try to impress everybody. Dating is simply an opportunity to “evaluate” your new friend….and it is NOT one sided. If one of these dates is going particularly well and you don’t want to meet the others then you can simply call in sick or reschedule. Yes, you read that correctly. Wow! What a powerful feeling to have options that YOU control.
Remember, you are a popular person with things to do and places to be…this keeps you mystifying and in demand. Never forget this.
3. Text or call your dates in the morning before you meet up and tell them you’re going to be 10 minutes late as your day is extremely busy (hopefully because it is). This may sound ridiculous, but it will give her the opportunity to cancel the date.
Huh, you ask?
If she is on the fence about coming out and meeting you anyways, then this is a perfect opportunity for you prevent getting stood up or even worse……going on a date that you shouldn’t be going on in the first place. Now, how many times have you kicked yourself in the butt for forcing a date to happen and spending all of your money ….for nothing?
Here, you are in a position of power where you can provide an “OUT” for her because you are in control of your social life and you are not putting all your eggs and emotions in one basket. You are doing both of you a favor. You are such a giver.
Any successful sales executive will tell you: “Invest your time and money with people that really want to see you….it eliminates stress and frustration in your life that you don’t need.”
4. Treat her like your girlfriend on the date. Be a leader. Be confident. Women LOVE confidence and leadership. Go ahead and give her a big hug and an immediate kiss on the cheek when you see her – and do it with a big smile. YOU are THE man. Don’t be afraid to act like an affectionate and smoochy European. Remember the last time a foreigner hugged you and kissed you on all of your cheeks? Wasn’t that the coolest thing ever?
5. Multiple venues are way better than one: If you want to build comfort and safety with a woman (which is the absolute most important thing to do), she needs to be used to hanging out with you and being around you. The best way to create the illusion of building “faster comfort” is to plan your date so that you are in 3-4 locations all in the same night. Go to the aquarium, bowling and an ice cream shop all in one night…the comfort level will skyrocket.
**** Would you like a complimentary confidence assessment and evaluation? Well, if you live in the LA area, just email me here and I will send you a questionnaire to complete and to send back to me for a free Killer Confidence Special Report and a 30 minute confidence session by phone! ****
Until next time…
Killer Confidence Coach
Los Angeles, CA