Since when is being pregnant and having a new baby only an experience a mom should celebrate? Moms get baby showers and lots and lots of goodies. Dads get to run to the store in the middle of the night for weird food, put up with crazy mood swings, and rub giant fat swollen feet.
Daddy Scrubs Comfort Wear has a line of products that will make dad not only feel comfortable when it’s time for baby to come, but he can show off his pride about being a new daddy. Launched in September of 2009, Daddy Scrubs Comfort Wear was created by a dad named Robert Nickell, who noticed that there was no real comfortable delivery room attire for dads. He saw moms in comfy clothing through pregnancy and delivery that screamed, “I’m having a baby!”, but nothing for dad that even gave a whimper of parenthood. With the help of his wife, he created a line of scrubs that shouted from the rooftops, “I’m the Daddy!”
When our Daddy Scrubs arrived, we immediately did the durability test. As a person who spent some time in the medical field living in scrubs every day, I knew exactly what weaknesses to look for. Daddy Scrubs held up every time we yanked on the seams. It’s a good thing too, because they’re super comfortable, and the daddy in my house loves them.
Daddy Scrubs Comfort Wear for New Dads have a v-neck scrub top with a left chest pocket and drawstring pants with one hop pocket and 2 slash pockets. They also have built-in moisture control to keep dad from sweating when he realizes what he’s in for. You can get the font in Edgy or simple.
Daddy Scrubs also carries t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, and license plate frames for the dad in your life to show off his paternal pride. If you’re looking for a fun Father’s Day gift, I would definitely recommend something from Daddy Scrubs. I would also recommend them if you have a baby shower coming up. Add Daddy scrubs to your gift basket, and you’ll be the talk of the shower because you’re so thoughtful to think about the daddy-to-be. Good job, you!
Guess what? We are giving away a pair of Daddy Scrubs FREE!
Here’s how to enter to win your very own pair of Daddy Scrubs:
- Subscribe to the Portland Parenting Examiner website by clicking on the subscribe button at the top of this article.
- Email your name and address to [email protected] no later than midnight Sunday, June 20th, 2010. Make sure to have Daddy Scrubs in the subject line.
- For three extra chances to win, answer these trivia questions and send them with your email:
- How much is a pair of Daddy Scrubs?
- What colors do Daddy Scrubs come in?
- What famous actor is shown sporting a set of Daddy Scrubs in the Brag Book section?
- For more opportunities to win, follow Portland Parenting Examiner on Twitter by clicking here and get 1 entry for every 10 tweets with the link to this page.
- For even more chances to win, follow Portland Parenting Examiner on Facebook by clicking here, and watch for ways to get extra entries.
- One entry per person, please.
Many will enter, one will win.